Google+ Lumbersexual: Beard, wisdom & prosperity.: Amazing before and after growing a beard transformation!

Amazing before and after growing a beard transformation!

Amazing Transformation of a guy growing a nice beard!


Here's a story of a just a common guy, Jeffrey Buoncristiano, who grew a beard and transported himself a handsome looking model. He's even been featured on a front page of reddit (*clicky*). 

Once, finding 'the stardom' he said:

“At some point I looked in the mirror and with the beard staring at me, I uttered, ‘Oh, there’s my face.’ And I mean that in a deeper way. Like, oh, this is ME. I like this, knowing who I am,”


Gallery of before and after growing this nice beard transformation:



Before growing...
Jeffrey right before..



Something is happening...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


And whoa! Here's the same guy but with a beard!




What a change! 
handsome beard
Beard street ...



Snowy beard!
handsome beard snow


Profile Pic
handsome beard




And yeah, he's got a brother that looks like his twin! Scary! :)


handsome beard brothers


What do you think?

3 comments: